Ten days return (excluding any exchanges and upgrades) and thirty day exchange policy will be honored with the original invoice. Exceptions do apply.
- All diamond remount rings, wedding sets, and altered jewelry pieces are final sales. We do provide a temporary classic solitaire setting to set the diamond in for the purpose of your proposal. The temporary setting along with the center diamond can be retuned or exchanged.
- Ladies wedding bands ordered in a size other than a size 5.5 are not returnable, since all other sizes would be custom made.
- All exchanges are final.
- Special orders are not returnable.
- If the item came with any lab grading reports, please include those with your return. Otherwise a fee of $250 will be charged to replace the report.
Once we have received your online order, one of our representatives will contact you to verify all the details about your order and to review the return policy for your order.
Please email us at email@example.com or call 415-626-7442 for return instructions.
Free Fedex insured shipping on all US orders purchased online. Derco Fine jewelers will contact you before any item is shipped. Please be advised that signature is required for all deliveries.
Free insured return shipping only for items that are returnable. Free return shipping applies to US online purchases only. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-626-7442 for return instructions.
Special order cancellations are subject to a 20% penalty of the selling price. Special orders are not returnable or refundable.
Derco offers lifetime maintenance which includes free cleaning, prong tightening, rhodium plating, polishing, and checking on all Derco jewelry pieces. We recommend having the prongs checked on your engagement ring every six months.
Excluding any repairs that Derco finds necessary for the safety of the jewelry pieces.
LIFETIME UPGRADE POLICY
We offer a diamond upgrade program on center stone diamonds and diamond stud earrings purchased from Derco. The new purchase must be at least twice the price of your original trade in value. “Trade-in” items must be in their original condition. Customer must provide the original invoice, along with any certificates provided; otherwise Derco, at its discretion, will determine a trade-in price evaluation.
- Upgrades are for THE CENTER NATURAL DIAMOND or NATURAL DIAMOND STUD EARRING only; upgrades are not available for lab created diamonds.
- Colored gemstones, settings and finished jewelry are not eligible for upgrade.
- The price of your new diamond must be at least twice the price of your original diamond.
- The original diamond value may not be more than $75,000.
ONE YEAR WARRANTY
All of our jewelry is covered from any manufacturer defects for a period of one year from purchased date. This warranty excludes any loss or damage of center stones. We highly recommend obtaining insurance to protect your purchases. If any damages are caused by normal wear and tear, we at Derco Fine Jewelers will repair the item(s) at cost.
Derco Fine Jewelers shares our customers’ concern about the origin of our diamonds. Please be assured that every diamond sold at Derco is conflict free, and was procured through legal sources, in compliance with the Patriot Act, the Kimberly Process, and various United Nations resolutions. Derco guarantees that our diamonds originate from ethical and environmentally responsible sources and that they are free from violence and human abuses.