The Derco Story
Derco Fine Jewelers was founded in 1939 by Krikor Der Abrahamian, who specialized in trading diamonds and colored gemstones. The Der Abrahamian family moved to San Francisco in 1979, opening a showroom in the new GiftCenter in 1983. Today, brothers Jack and Ohan Der Abrahamian manage the retail and manufacturing businesses in the United States, Antwerp and the Middle East.
With our emphasis on client satisfaction and quality products, Derco Fine Jewelers has grown steadily over the past 20 years through enthusiastic referrals from pleased customers.
Derco Fine Jewelry is committed to providing top quality diamonds and jewelry at exceptional prices, with a dedication to service unsurpassed in the industry.
Established in 1939 and headquartered in San Francisco since 1979, Derco has a loyal, discerning customer base centered in the Bay Area that extends across the country and throughout the world.
Our strong customer support is a reflection of our dedicated staff of professional gemologists, goldsmiths and jewelers, many of whom have worked with us since our showroom opened in San Francisco over 20 years ago. Reflecting the diversity of our customers throughout the greater San Francisco Bay Area, our staff is able to serve our customers in a variety of languages.